| The computer acidogastrometer Gastroscan-5 is intended for intragastric pH-metry and for diagnosis of esophagus, stomach and duodenum diseases. Russian specification of the Gastroscan-5 is
АГМ-05К, ТУ 9441-001-13306657-2003.
- examines simultaneously from 1 to 5 patients
- explores the basal and stimulated acidity carries alkali, acid and other tests and drugs tests
- makes the measurement of acidity in the range from 1.1 to 9.2 pH in several (from 1 to 5) points of the gastrointestinal tract in each patient
- the measurement results are immediately indicates on a computer monitor that allows the physician to decide on the mode of further study of each patient, taking into account the results obtained
- gives clues to medical personnel to implement the test
- gives medical records about the upper gastrointenstinal tract
- saves the results of a test in the database
- allows to detect acid related pathology and choose individual drug therapy.
More information about the Gastroscan-5 in Russian read here.